|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £17,000|
|Reference:||CH - 588|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 08:29|
This Nursery based in Edgware it is currently recruiting for experienced Nursery Nurse, The setting is an open plan with 2 sections 1 for the babies and 1 for the toddlers / Pre-school children and also an indoor Garden area that children have access to at all times. The setting is very welcoming and looking for an enthusiastic pre-active Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team.
Exciting benefits include;
- Salary £16,000 - £17,000 per annum depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for career development
- Ongoing in house training
- Nursery Social events
- Work in a friendly environment
All Candidate must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Child Care & Education or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a childcare setting
- Excellent Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and Safeguarding.
- Excellent Knowledge of Ofsted Regulations and inspection Criteria
- Be able to work with a team
- Be able to be creative
- Have a passion and experience working with the under 5’s
- Have experience of supporting meals
- Have experience of changing nappies and toilet training.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently
- A good understanding of all nursery duties.
- The ability to work in partnership with parents
- Be able to work well within a team
- Be enthusiastic & energetic
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's