|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||MM - 130|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Moss|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 15:41|
Maternity cover – till July 2020
Based in Streatham this ‘Good’ Nursery is currently recruiting for experienced a Nursery Nurse. The setting is an open plan where children can access an outdoor Garden area that children have access to at all times. The setting is very welcoming and looking for an enthusiastic pre-active Nursery Assistant to join their friendly team. This position is to work with children of all ages.
Exciting benefits include;
- Salary £18-£20,000 per annum depending on experience
- 40 hours a week (Mon – Fri)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for career development
- Ongoing in house training
- Nursery Social events
- Work in a friendly environment
All Candidate must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Child Care & Education or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a childcare setting
- Excellent Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and Safeguarding.
- Excellent Knowledge of Ofsted Regulations and inspection Criteria
- Be able to work with a team
- Positive outlook
- Be able to be creative
- Able to lead a room with staff
- Have a passion and experience working with the under 5’s
- Have experience of supporting meals
- Have experience with toilet training.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently
- A good understanding of all nursery duties.
- The ability to work in partnership with parents
- Be able to work well within a team
- Be enthusiastic & energetic
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's