|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£20,800 - £26,000|
|Reference:||CH - 618|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 15:58|
This nursery situated in Southfields are seeking an experienced motivated Level 3 Nursery Nurse to start asap with a Salary from £20,800 - £26,000. It is operational 52 weeks of the year and is open Monday – Friday 08:00 -18:30, catering for 89 children a day aged from 0 to 5 years.
The Nursery has a baby unit from 9 months to 2 ½ years old with a bright and well-equipped room. The older room is for children ages 2 ½ to 5 years, there is a large outside roof garden with a safe and secure swimming pool and sandpit that children have access to in all weathers. The nursery aims to provide high quality care for families to meet children’s individual learning needs, They also offer extracurricular activities including Ballet, Music, French, cooking, sports.
The nursery is looking for a motivated and dynamic Nursery Nurse to work in the baby room. Your role as Nursery Nurse will be planning and implementing the EYFS carrying out observations, and assessments taking into account children’s individual interests setting up stimulating activities for them. You will need to build trusting relationships with your key children and positive partnerships with parents. As a Nursery Nurse you will be working as part of a team and also independently following policies and procedures.
Exciting benefits include:
- Starting salary £20,800 - £26,000 per annum
- Choice of working 5 days or 4 days
- 28 days holiday including all bank holidays
- Carer progression and Training
- Work place Pension scheme
- Employee of the month
- Duvet day!
- Paid lunch break
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience as a Nursery Nurse within an Early Years setting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and statutory requirements.
- Great communication skills both written & verbal
- Experience working with Babies
- The ability to work within a team
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **