|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £19,000|
|Reference:||LC - 502|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 14:51|
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within a Nursery in Farringdon. The nursery has excellent transport links and is a short walk from Farringdon Station.
The nursery are recruiting for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join their existing vibrant team. 40 hours a week, with a salary of £18,000 - £19,000 per annum depending on experience. The Nursery is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 18:00 all year round and caters for babies up to 2 years. It is set in an open plan room with a small story area, home corner, soft play with a range of educational resources to meet the needs of the babies and a separate sleeping room.
Your role will include providing high quality care for the under 2’s. You will be a key worker for a group of children building positive relationships on a day to day basis, ensuring they feel settled and safe. You will be responsible for planning activities around the EYFS curriculum. You will be supporting the babies in the early stages of their development, feeding, nappy changing, supporting them in their early communication skills, fine and gross motor skills and social skills.
Exciting benefits include;
- Opportunities for career development
- Ongoing in-house training
- Support from management team through feedback, supervisions and annual appraisal
All Candidate must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience working with children aged under 2 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's