|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||LC - 503|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 14:56|
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in a purpose built Nursery based in East Sheen. This Outstanding nursery is located within accessible transport links from Mortlake and North Sheen Stations.
The nursery is looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join their team 40 hours a week, working with all ages, £22,000 per annum. Your top priority is to ensure the health and safety of the children at all times. Other roles and responsibilities will include planning numerous activities based around the EYFS to meet the needs of each individual child to extend their learning and help them develop to the best of their ability.
The nursery’s mission is to make the early years of the children’s life as enjoyable, rewarding and positive as possible. Their objective is to help the children flourish to their full potential by providing an environment which is rich in active learning opportunities, whilst having lots of fun. They are open from 07:30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday, 51 weeks of the year. They accommodate 36 places for children aged 3 Months – 5 Years.
- Closed 1 week at Christmas
- Continuous Professional Development
- Training such as safeguarding children, paediatric first aid, moving and handling, food hygiene and fire safety available.
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged 3 months – 5 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **