|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£17,000 - £21,000|
|Reference:||LC - 506|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 11:15|
Are you a qualified Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a new role based in Chiswick?
This Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery caters for 55 children and is looking a Practitioner who has flexibility to work with all ages between 12 weeks - 5 Years, 40 hours a week, with a salary of £17,000 - £21,000 depending on experience. The Nursery is open from 08:00 – 18:00 daily, 51 weeks of the year. Your roles and responsibilities will include creating a friendly nurturing environment, making a priority of getting to know each child and forming strong relationships.
The setting understands the importance of excellent childcare in a friendly and nurturing environment. They pride themselves on meeting the needs of each individual child, making it a priority to enable the children to be happy and enjoy their early years at the nursery. The setting follows the Early Years Foundation Stage planning fun, challenging and stimulating activities to ensure a full range of experiences so no aspect of a child’s development is neglected.
- Member of the Early Years Child Development Programme providing continuous training
- Fantastic Transport links from Hammersmith, Stamford Brook and Ravenscourt Park Stations
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Practitioner
- Experience working with children aged 12 weeks – 5 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's