|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||Depending on qualification or experience|
|Reference:||LC - 509|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 15:12|
Are you a Nursery Nurse looking for a position in the Gloucester area? A fantastic new opportunity has arisen in a Nursery seeking a level 3 Nursery Nurse, working 40 hours a week over 4 and a half days, with the flexibility of working in different aged rooms.
Your roles and responsibilities will include ensuring the safety and well-being of each and every individual child whilst helping them to achieve the best they can in all areas of their development. Have excellent knowledge surrounding the Early Years Foundation Stage, being enthusiastic, passionate and have excellent communication skills to work well as part of a team.
The nursery is open Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 18:00, 51 weeks of the year. The setting aims to work closely with parents to help provide a home from home environment for all children in their care, enabling them to feel safe and secure.
- Closed 1 week during the Christmas period
- Free uniform
- In house training provided
- Plenty of onsite parking
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged 3 months – 5 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's