|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||LC - 510|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 08:56|
Look no further if you are currently seeking a Nursery Nurse position in the Beaconsfield area. A superb new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join an already well established team.
The Nursery is currently recruiting for a Practitioner that is flexible to work with different aged children, 40 hours per week. The setting is open Monday to Friday from 07:30 – 18:30 for 51 weeks of the year. Catering for 44 children aged from birth – 4 Years.
The nursery is purpose built with 4 separate rooms with lots of natural light and specially created features. Each room creates the right environment for the children to experience rich play-based activities which support their learning and development. The Nursery see each individual child as unique and aim to make sure that they feel involved with their learning.
- Closed 1 week during the Christmas period
- Free uniform
- Continuous Professional Development
- 10 minute walk from Beaconsfield Centre and Beaconsfield Railway Station
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged birth – 4 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's