|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£Salary: According to Age & Experience|
|Reference:||AT - 321|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 16:28|
If you are currently seeking a Nursery Nurse position in the Cheltenham area then look no further. A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join a well-established team.
The Nursery is currently recruiting an experienced Nursery Practitioner to work 40 hours per week. The setting is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 18:00 for 51 weeks of the year. Catering for 66 children aged from birth – 4 Years. The nursery expects all of their staff to work to a high standard, be committed, passionate and enthusiastic and generally love working with children. Your role and responsibilities will include making sure all of the children within your care are looked after to the highest standard.
The nursery occupies a detached Victorian mansion house with large rooms and high ceilings with many original features. The nature of the building gives the children lots of space to explore, play and learn. Situated in acres of beautiful grounds, grassed areas and woodlands enabling the nursery to provide exceptional and exciting outdoor play opportunities and learning experiences.
- £Salary – According to Age & Experience
- Closed 1 week during the Christmas period
- Flexible half day off a week
- Free Uniform
- On-street parking available
- Continuous Professional Development
- Fantastic transport links located between Maidenhead and Bray
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged birth – 4 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to Andrea@Staffbankjobs.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's