|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £17,000|
|Reference:||CH - 625|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 11:40|
This Nursery based in Edgware it is currently recruiting for experienced Nursery Nurse, to join their team. The setting is open 07:30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday.
The setting is an open plan split into two sections, the first section is for the babies and the other for the Toddlers / Pre-school children. There is an indoor garden area that children have access to at all times during all weathers. The nursery has all areas of learning for children to choose independently what they would like to do throughout the day.
Your role will be working with all ages 3 months to 5 years, you will be a key worker to a group of children, planning, and observing children’s development through the EYFS keeping children learning journals up to date. You will need to be able to build good relationships with children and parents and work well in a team.
Exciting benefits include;
- Salary £16,000 - £17,000 per annum depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for career development
- Ongoing in house training
- Nursery Social events
- Work in a friendly environment
All Candidate must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Child Care & Education or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a childcare setting
- Excellent Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and Safeguarding.
- Excellent Knowledge of Ofsted Regulations and inspection Criteria
- Be able to work with a team
- Be able to be creative
- Have a passion and experience working with the under 5’s
- Have experience of supporting meals
- Have experience of changing nappies and toilet training.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently
- A good understanding of all nursery duties.
- The ability to work in partnership with parents
- Be able to work well within a team
- Be enthusiastic & energetic
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **