|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£18,720 - £19,136|
|Reference:||CH - 626|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 13:54|
Are you a Nursery Nurse living in or around Chingford?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
This Nursery situated in Chingford is looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their team. The Nursery is open Monday to Friday 07:30 – 18:00 and caters for 50 children from 6 weeks to 5 years old.
The setting has three classrooms, one for the babies, one for the toddlers and the other for Pre-school. The rooms are sectioned into individual areas according to the EYFS curriculum. Children are able to play independently and encouraged to explore the environment around them.
Your role would be working in a baby room, supporting them with all their needs like feeding, weening and nappy changing. You will be a key worker for a small group of babies observing, planning and recording their development needs through the EYFS prime areas of learning on an online programme. You will need to be able to build trusting relationships with babies and their families.
- 40 hours per week
- Working in the Baby Room
- £18,720 - £19,136 depending on experience
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Experience working in a Baby Room
- Ability to give bottle feeds and weening
- Ability to change nappies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's