|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||CH - 630|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 09:11|
This Nursery situated in Whyteleafe is looking for a Nursery Nurse working 40 hours per week. The setting is operational all year round and is open Monday-Friday 07:30 - 18:00, catering for 45 children aged 3 months - 5 years.
The nursery is split into 3 rooms according to their ages Babies 3 months to 1 year, Toddlers 1-3 years and Pre-School 3 to 5 years. Children are supported to meet their full potential though planned activities that meet the children’s ages and stages in accordance to the EYFS Curriculum framework. There is a large garden area which is open at all times for children they are able to explore activities and the environment.
The role is flexible and will be working with all ages of children under the age of 5. The nursery is looking for a committed and experienced team member, you will need to have excellent knowledge of the EYFS, be able to build strong relationships with children and families.
Exciting benefits include:
- £21,424 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Additional Early Years Training continue professional development
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Staff Uniform
- Pension scheme
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Ensuring that children are cared for in a happy and safe environment
- Providing high quality care for the under 5’s
- Planning stimulating activities for key children within line of the EYFS
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with all children
- Building positive partnerships with Parents
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum
- Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children keeping learning journals up to date
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures throughout the setting
- Completing risk assessments within the room and the garden
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
- Encourage children to build upon their independence
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience within an Early Years setting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work within a small and large team
- Experience of working in accordance with Ofsted and EYFS standards.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **