|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||Depending on qualification or experience|
|Reference:||LC - 530|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 10:25|
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within a Nursery located in Oxford with great transport links. The Nursery was purposefully converted to the highest possible standard for the children’s needs.
The nursery is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse, 40 hours a week, with a negotiable salary depending on experience. The nursery caters for 84 children aged 1-4 years from 07:30 – 18:30, 52 weeks of the year. Your role will include ensuring the safety and well-being of each and every individual child whilst helping them to achieve the best they can in all areas of their development.
The setting prides itself on its warm, caring and friendly atmosphere where the children can learn with confidence in a fun, safe and secure environment. The nursery follows the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum, providing a wide variety of fun educational activities carried out daily to help develop all aspects of the children’s development.
- Continuous professional development
- Free Uniform
- Early Years training
- Discounted childcare vouchers
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged 0 months – 5 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **