Kinder Room Leader
|Job Title:||Kinder Room Leader|
|Reference:||MM - 156|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Moss|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 14:27|
Are you an experienced Kinder Room Leader living near Hoddesden?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery looking a Room Leader to join their team.
Salary & benefits include:
- 40 hours a week
- 5 days
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today for more details. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **