|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||MM - 171|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Moss|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 14:36|
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse living near Watford?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their team in the Baby Room to support their staff.
The Nursery is situated near a thriving town with local transport links available. This large converted building can accommodate 72 children over four spacious rooms. They offer care for children aged 3 months -4 years and enable the children to develop comfortably and safely. There is a large garden area, for all the children. The Nursery is operational between 7:30-6:30, 51 weeks of the year.
Salary & benefits include:
- £17-18,000 per annum
- 40 hours a week
- Uniform provided
- Additional Early Years training
Your role will include:
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
- Bottle feeding
- Nappy changing
- Setting out age appropriate activities for all the children
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today for more details. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's