|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £21,000|
|Reference:||MM - 172|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Moss|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 15:54|
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse living near Surbiton ?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their team. This large Nursery is operational 51 weeks of the year Mon – Fri 07:30 – 18:30. It has 4 rooms which are age appropriate, enabling the children to learn and develop at their own pace.
The setting aims to ensure the children have a stimulating environment at all times by ensuring they have exciting activities on a daily basis in line with the YFS Curriculum. They also ensure the safety of the children by carrying out risk assessments daily.
Salary & benefits include:
- £20,000 - £21,000
- 40 hours a week
- Uniform provided
- Additional Early Years training
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today for more details. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's