|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||AT - 476|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 11:56|
Are you a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner in or around Chiswick?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join their team in the Baby Room & Toddler Room. The Nursery is open from 07:30-18:30 for 51 weeks of the year and caters for children from 3 months to 5 years. This setting has 4 separate age-appropriate rooms with access to the outside play area. They have twice-weekly Forest School sessions. The Nursery is easily accessible with great transport links and is close to the local amenities.
Positive relationships between parents and staff are encouraged at all times to ensure they maintain a positive co-operative environment for the best interests of the children. You will need to ensure the children are given the opportunity to carry out child led activities throughout their routine using the EYFS curriculum.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners! Great benefits include:
- 40 hours per week
- 5 days
- £18,000 per annum
- Uniform provided
- Staff incentives – day off on your birthday
- Hot lunch provided
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- Knowledge of Ofsted and statutory requirements
- A strong understanding of child development
- A strong understanding of leadership skills
- A strong understanding of safeguarding
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's