|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16,500 - £17,264 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 15:51|
Nursery Nurse – Brixton
StaffBank Recruitment is working with a Nursery situated in the Brixton area who are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse for their Toddler room. The setting is operational 50 weeks of the year Monday – Friday 08:00 to 18:00 and caters for up to 70 children aged 3 months to 5 years.
As a Nursery Nurse you and your colleagues will have the role of a Key Worker, where you will have your own key children, you will ensure you are working in line with the EYFS Standards and providing stimulating activities. The successful Nursery Nurse will be positive and supportive of all staff, children and parents.
You will also be expected to work 40 hours a week over 5 days on a flexible rotational shift between 8am and 6pm.
- £16,500 - £17,264 per annum
- Opportunities for career progression as you will be joining an established and growing nursery group
- Full Induction
- Pension contribution
- Training days that will be held during the week, rather than the weekend
- On-going training
- Free Uniform
- Excellent transport links
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a nursery as a Nursery Nurse
- Sound understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
Your responsibilities include:
- Being a supportive, friendly and caring Nursery Nurse who can provide a stimulating environment for all toddlers in your care
- To produce accurate observations in order to track children’s progress
- Building and maintaining good quality relationships with parents and carers
- Attending staff and parent meetings
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- To help develop social skills during meal times
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS Standard
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's