|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£9 - 9.45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2017 13:48|
Nursery Nurse – Brent Cross, NW11
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Jewish Nursery situated in the Brent Cross area who are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse.
We are looking for a qualified Nursery Nurse who is vibrant and an enthusiastic team player. The team is very passionate and dedicated to work with special needs and mainstream children between the of ages 2 and 4 year olds. There are approximately 30 children in the nursery.
The Nursery Nurse / Key Worker will help to provide innovative and creative opportunities for children to grow and develop in a safe and stimulating environment.
You will be working 5 days per week, term time only (3 days a week 8.15am-1.30pm & 2 days a week 8.15am – 3.30pm) as the new Nursery Nurse.
The setting is operational on a term time basis, 35 weeks of the year, plus 2 additional inset weeks per year.
- £9 – 9.45 per hour (dependent upon skills, qualification and experience)
- 30 hours per week
- Term time only (35 weeks of the year, plus 2 additional inset weeks per year).
- Full Induction
- Pension contribution
- Training days that will be held during the week, rather than the weekend
- On-going training
- Excellent transport links
You will need:
- A NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent or above
- Previous experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a nursery as a Nursery Nurse
- Sound understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
Your responsibilities include:
- Being a supportive, friendly and caring Nursery Nurse who can provide a stimulating environment for all toddlers in your care
- To produce accurate observations in order to track children’s progress
- Building and maintaining good quality relationships with parents and carers
- Attending staff and parent meetings
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- To help develop social skills during meal times
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS Standard
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.