|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £21,000|
|Reference:||LC - 573|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:49|
Are you an Experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse living near Kenley?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery looking for a permanent Level 3 candidate to join their team. This nursery is a 3 storey house located a short walk from Kenley Station.
This Setting is open Monday to Friday from 07:30-18:00, 52 weeks of the year for children aged 3 months - 5 years and has places for up to 104 children. The nursery benefits from large light rooms, a substantial well-resourced garden divided into 4 different areas offering a wide range of learning opportunities for all age and development levels.
This setting has four dedicated age-appropriate rooms which are free-flow. They have their own indoor and outdoor play area in their own grounds.
Salary & benefits include:
- £18,000 - £21,000 Depending on experience
- 44.5 hours a week
- 5 days
- Additional Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's