|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||BB - Perm Redhill|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Bradford|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 13:24|
We are currently working with a nursery situated near Redhill who are currently looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their team. If you are looking for a new role within Early Years then please get in touch!
The nursery is situated a short distance from Redhill and has well-established for over 20 years. They are operational 52 weeks a year and are open Monday to Friday 07:00 – 19:00 offering places for up to 56 children per day. They have 4 fully equipped, age appropriate rooms to support the children with their learning and development.
The setting is looking for someone who will be flexible within their role and be able to work in all ages from 0-5 years old. They are looking for someone who has a passion for working in Early Years and is keen to learn. You will be available to work 41 hours per week, over 4 days and will have a minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education.
Benefits they offer:
- £20,000 per annum (DOE)
- Annual Pay Reviews
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (reviewed)
- Uniform provided
- On-site parking available
- Additional Early Years Training provided
All candidates should have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- Previous experience of working within a team
- Paediatric First Aid would be desired
- Food Hygiene Certificate would be desired
- DBS ideally registered on the Update Service
- A passion for working within the Early Years
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's