|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||Up to £17,550 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lily Tyler|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 14:28|
We are currently working with a nursery situated near Limehouse who are currently looking for a 2x Nursery Nurses to join their team. Are you looking for a new role in Early Years? If so, then get in touch!
The nursery is situated a short distance from Limehouse Station, they are operational 52 weeks a year and are open Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00 offering places for up to 26 children per day, aged 3 months to 4 years old and also facilitate a breakfast and after school club during the term time. They operate from a large open plan setting, which has a sectioned off area designated for the babies, where they can facilitate 9 babies a day and the remaining older children use the rest of the room. They have various age appropriate equipment enabling the children to develop at their own pace while using the EYFS curriculum.
The setting is looking for two Nursery Nurses, one to work Term time only, 37.50 hours per week and the other to work all year round 37.50 hours per week. The ideal candidate will also have a minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent and extensive knowledge of the EYFS.
Benefits they offer:
- Full time position - £17,550 per annum (DOE) plus 28 days holiday
- Term time position - £12,825 per annum (DOE)
- Local transport links nearby
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – Offers support for whole family
- Additional Early Years Training provided
All candidates should have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- Previous experience of working with children ages 3 months – 4 years old
- A passion for working within the Early Years
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's