|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Lily Tyler|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 16:23|
A scenic Day Nursery situated in Sanderstead requires a reliable, well organised Nursery Practitioner to join their team. The Nursery accommodates 50 children, operational Monday to Friday from 8am until 6pm, all year round.
Your role will be based in the Pre-School room, working with children aged 3-4 and will include conducting observations, running activities and providing a fun and supportive environment for the children in accordance to the EYFS framework and your key children.
Benefits of this role include;
- Competitive salary starting from £19,188 per annum (41 hours per week)
- Full professional training for staff development
- Bonus Scheme for achievements within different areas of the setting
- Social Events & Parties
- Complimentary Enhanced DBS Check
- Uniform provided
- On-site parking facility
- Immediate start!
The successful candidate must have the following;
- A Childcare and Education qualification NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years’ post qualifying experience working with children aged 0-5 years
- Extensive knowledge of the EYFS
- Commitment to promoting the welfare of children
- Enthusiastic attitude and sound knowledge towards child development for children aged 0-5 years
- Ability to think on your feet
If you think that you fit this description of a self-sufficient, enthusiastic individual who possesses the right attributes for this amazing opportunity and wish to join this Day Nursery - please call us on 020 8686 0100.
StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's