|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£19-22,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 16:48|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a nursery setting in the Colliers Wood area, who is recruiting for an experienced full time Nursery Nurse to join their team.
You will be joining a medium sized nursery, which has a ‘home from home’ environment for children from 18 months to 5 year olds.
You will be working on a full time basis as the new Nursery Nurse, 40 hours per week, between the hours of 8am and 6pm, 51 weeks of the year.
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £19,000 - £22,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Performance related bonuses (every 6 months)
- Paid training and qualifications
- Onsite parking available
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.