|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16,500 - 17,200 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 16:57|
Nursery Nurse – Barking
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a vibrant Nursery in Barking who is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team of experienced staff.
The setting has three rooms catering for Babies, Toddlers and Pre-School. This Nursery provides outdoor trips, creative arts and a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities with age appropriate resources.
You will have the option to work with either babies, toddlers or preschool as the nursery are happy to move staff around.
You will be working on a full time basis, 40 hours per week, all year round (the nursery is closed over the Christmas period and bank holidays), as the new Nursery Nurse.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working with children as a Nursery Nurse
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £16,500 - £17,200 per annum
- Good transport links
- Free parking at the nursery
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's