|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16,380 - 18,720 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 16:15|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with an established nursery in Kenley, Surrey who are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their growing team.
You will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse, who will be joining a dedicated staff team. You will have the ability to work well within a team but also use initiative well.
You will be working with children from the age of 3 months to 2 year olds, with key worker responsibilities.
This is a full time position, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £16,380 - £18,720 per annum
- Good transport links
- Free parking at the nursery
- Well established nursery, with a long standing staff team
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working with Under 2’s
- Experience of working with children as a Nursery Nurse
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.