|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Location:||Kenley, South Croydon|
|Salary:||£17,500 - £19,500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 16:40|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with an established nursery in Kenley, South Croydon who are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their growing team.
You will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse, who will be joining a dedicated staff team. You will have the ability to work well within a team but also use initiative well.
You will be working with children from the age of 12 months to 18 months, where you will have 6-9 babies per day and have 7 key children.
This is a full time position, working 44-45 hours per week, all year round.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working with Under 2’s
- Experience of working with children as a Nursery Nurse
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £17,500 - £19,500 per annum
- Good transport links
- Free parking at the nursery
- Well established nursery, with a long standing staff team
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's