|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16,500 - 17,200 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2017 16:46|
Nursery Nurse – Brixton – Excellent Opportunity!
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery in the Brixton area, who is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team of experienced staff.
You, as the new Nursery Nurse, will be joining an expanding team of childcare professionals in either the 0-2 year olds room or the 2-4 year olds room.
If you have a preference to work with babies, toddlers or preschool, this is fine as there is flexibility to work with either age group.
The Nursery like to ensure the children have a varied, fun yet structured time whilst they attend the nursery.
This role as Nursery Nurse will require you to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working in a nursery as a Nursery Nurse
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £16,500 - £17,200 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Access to fantastic transport links
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Excellent career opportunities
- Continuous training opportunities
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's