|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16-21,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2018 16:47|
Nursery Nurse – Esher– Excellent Opportunity!
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery in the Esher area, who is currently looking for an experienced Level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team of experienced staff.
You, as the new Nursery Nurse, will be joining an expanding team of childcare professionals in their Under 2’s unit.
If you have a preference to work with babies, toddlers or preschool, this is fine as there is flexibility to work with either age group.
This role as Nursery Nurse will require you to work full time, on a rotational shift pattern.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working in a nursery as a Nursery Nurse
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £16,000 - £21,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Access to fantastic transport links
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentives
- Continuous training opportunities
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's