|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£18-18,200 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2018 17:47|
Nursery Nurse – Ashtead – Excellent Opportunity!
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery in the Ashtead area, who is currently looking for an experienced Level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team of experienced staff.
You, as the new Nursery Nurse, will be joining an expanding team of childcare professionals with either the babies, toddlers or Pre-School, the choice is yours!
The Nursery like to ensure the children have a varied, fun yet structured time whilst they attend the nursery.
You will have the choice of working a 40 hour week, which is across 4 days OR Monday to Friday from 8-6pm.
This role as Nursery Nurse will require you to work 40 or 50 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working in a nursery as a Nursery Nurse
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £16,000 - £21,000 per annum dependent upon hours worked, qualification and experience
- Access to fantastic transport links
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentives
- Continuous training opportunities
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.