|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Location:||Hampton, SW London|
|Salary:||£16,900 - £21,100 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2017 16:35|
StaffBank Recruitment are working closely in partnership with a beautiful nursery located in Hampton, SW London who are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join their expanding team.
You will be working with either 0-2 years, 2-3 years or 3-5 years as the new Nursery Nurse.
You will be a Level 3 Nursery Nurse or a Level 2 qualified Nursery Nurse, already working towards your Level 3 or willing to train towards a Level 3 in Childcare.
You will be an experienced and passionate Nursery Nurse, who has bags of energy & enthusiasm.
There are 2 options for you to work either 4 long days or 5 long days (salary will reflect the hours worked)
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £16,900 - £21,100 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Paid training and qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free parking available
- Free uniform is provided
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent (or Level 2 qualified working towards Level 3 or willing to work towards a Level 3 in Childcare)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's