|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£17,000 per annum + amazing benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2017 14:04|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery in the Belsize Park area who is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their fun & friendly team of experienced staff.
You will be joining an established team of childcare professionals, where you will have the choice to work with children from 18 months to 2 ½ year olds OR 3-4 year olds.The role includes Key Worker responsibilities.
You will ideally be someone that has bags of enthusiasm, passion, energy and eager to work with children.
The setting is operational Monday to Friday, 46 weeks of the year and caters for around 50 children between the ages 0 to 5 years.
You will be working on a full time basis, 39 ½ hours per week (inclusive of lunch breaks), with different shifts such as; 07:30am – 3:30pm, 08:30am – 4:30pm, 8:30am – 6pm and so on…
- £17,000 per annum
- 39 ½ hours per week (inclusive of lunch breaks)
- Early finish on a Friday
- 40 days paid holiday
- Full Induction
- Free lunch is prepared for staff daily
- Paid lunch breaks
- 2 staff parties a year
- Discretionary Gift Vouchers
- Training days that will be held during the week, rather than the weekend
- On-going training
- Excellent transport links
- Career Progression available – Current Deputy Nursery Manager started as a Nursery Assistant
- No uniform – Smart/Casual
You will need:
- A NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent or above
- Previous experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a nursery as a Nursery Nurse
- Sound understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's