|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£15,500-18,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2017 17:02|
Nursery Nurse – Crouch End – Immediate Start
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery in the Crouch End area, who is currently looking for an experienced Level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team of experienced staff.
You, as the new Nursery Nurse, will be joining an expanding team of childcare professionals with either the 0-2 year olds or 2-5 year olds.
This role as Nursery Nurse will require you to work full time, on a rotational shift pattern, all year round.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working in a nursery as a Nursery Nurse
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £15,500 - £18,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Access to fantastic transport links
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.