Nursery Nurse & Nursery Assistant
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse & Nursery Assistant|
|Reference:||MM - 202|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Moss|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 11:00|
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse or Level 2 Practitioner living near Horley?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery looking for a Nursery Nurse or a strong Level 2 Practitioner to join their team.
This Nursery has a home from home feel and offers places for up to 46 children. They are is operational between 7:00-19:00, 51 weeks of the year. The setting is based on a farm with large surrounding gardens for the children along with various animals for them to care for. They offer care for children aged 3 months – 3 years and enable the children to develop at their own pace with age appropriate activities.
Salary & benefits include:
- £18,000 per annum
- 40 hours a week
- 20 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Uniform provided
- Additional Early Years training
Your role will include:
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
- Bottle feeding and nappy changing
- Setting out age appropriate activities for all the children
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Level 2 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today for more details. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's