Nursery Nurse & Nursery Assistants
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse & Nursery Assistants|
|Salary:||£7.20 - £8.00|
|Contact Name:||Holly Brown|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2016 10:15|
Are you a nursery practitioner living in or around Shepherds Bush?
Do you want a new and exciting position in this area?
Do you want flexible working hours in an early years setting in and around this location?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting for temporary and permanent candidates to join our well established team of Early Years Practitioners!
At StaffBank Recruitment Ltd we pride ourselves on maintaining great relationships with our candidates which enables us to help find you that perfect nursery position or provide you with temporary work in areas that are close to your home and that fit around your current lifestyle!
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
The benefits of working with us include;
- Flexibility that works around you!
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Interview tips/skills coaching.
- CV writing tips.
- A full induction session covering all nursery policies and procedures.
- A dedicated team available 24 hours a day.
- Access to our training division which cover all Early Years courses.
- Advise on career development.
- Detailed journey planners sent straight to your phone!
- Outstanding member of staff award each month!
- Working with a variety of early years settings you will have the opportunity to work in Day Nurseries, Children’s Centre’s, Community Nurseries, Pre-schools, Creche’s, After School Clubs , Hospital Day Nurseries and Holiday Play Scheme’s.
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following;
- Either an NVQ Level 2 or 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education or have at least one years experience working with an Early Years setting.
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- A passion for working with the under fives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- An understanding of all nursery duties.
Interested? Email your CV today or contact StaffBank for further information.
All positions are subject to Early Years reference checks and an Enhanced DBS Check.
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
StaffBank is an Equal opportunities Employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's