Nursery Nurse & Nursery Assistants
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse & Nursery Assistants|
|Salary:||£7.50 - £8.00|
|Contact Name:||Marina Cherfaoui|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2017 11:02|
Are you an Early Years Practitioner living in or around Woking?
Do you want a new and exciting position in your area?
Are you looking for flexible hours in an early years setting that works around you?
We have the perfect position for you!
We are currently recruiting for temporary candidates to join our well established team of Early Years Practitioners!
At StaffBank Recruitment Ltd we pride ourselves on maintaining great relationships with our candidates and can provide you with temporary work in areas that are close to your home and that fit around you!
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit and support our Practitioners.
The benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible hours that work around you!
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Pension Scheme
- Interview tips/skills coaching.
- CV writing tips.
- A full induction session covering all nursery policies and procedures.
- A dedicated support team available 24 hours a day.
- Advise on career development.
- Access to our training division which cover all Early Years courses
- Detailed journey planners sent straight to your phone!
- Working with a variety of early years settings you will have the opportunity to work in Day Nurseries, Children’s Centre’s, Community Nurseries, Pre-schools, Creche’s, After School Clubs , Hospital Day Nurseries and Holiday Play Scheme’s.
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 2 or 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education or have at least one years’ experience working with an Early Years setting.
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- A passion for working with the under-fives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- An understanding of all nursery duties.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's