Nursery Nurse and Nursery Practitioner
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse and Nursery Practitioner|
|Reference:||LC - 219|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 09:55|
Are you a Nursery Nurse living in or around Merstham?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for Nursery Nurse to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 42.5 hours per week term time only or full time
- Flexiblity with age group
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Monthly staff appreciation
- Free initial staff uniform
- Annual pay reviews
- Length of service bonus
- Christmas bonus and complimentray Chirstmas meals
- Annual apprasials
- Discounted childcare
- Free DBS check
- Pension scheme
- A supportive and friendly workplace, with plenty of opportunity to undertake ongoing training and professional development
- First aid training and food hygiene training
- Exceptioanl on site facilities including a morden staff room with kitchen
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **