Nursery Nurse - Babies
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse - Babies|
|Salary:||£18-19,500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2017 13:24|
Nursery Nurse – Babies – Wandsworth
A Nursery situated in the Wandsworth area are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse for their Baby Room. The setting is operational 51 weeks of the year Monday – Friday 07:00 to 19:00 and caters for up to 96 children aged 3 months to 5 years.
As a Nursery Nurse you and your colleagues will be responsible for up to 12 children. The role will include Key Worker responsibilities where you will have your own key children, you will ensure you are working in line with the EYFS Standards and providing stimulating activities. The successful candidate will be a positive and supportive Room Leader to all staff, children and parents.
You will also be expected to work 40 hours a week over 5 days on a flexible rotational shift between 7:00 to 19:00.
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of 1 years experience with babies
- Sound understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
Your responsibilities include:
- Being a supportive, friendly and caring Nursery Nurse who can provide a stimulating environment for all babies in your care
- To produce accurate observations in order to track children’s progress
- Building and maintaining good quality relationships with parents and carers
- Attending staff and parent meetings
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- To help develop social skills during meal times
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS Standard
- £18,000 – 19,500 per annum
- Opportunities for career progression
- Full Induction and on-going training
- Excellent transport links
- Time out to complete planning and observations
If you are interested in the above position please contact us today!
All positions are subject to Early Years Reference Checks and an Enhanced DBS Check.
StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's