Nursery Nurse, Baby Room – Ilford
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse, Baby Room – Ilford|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £18,000|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 14:28|
A Nursery situated in Ilford is looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join their Baby Room. The setting is operational 52 weeks of the year Monday – Friday 7:30 to 18:00 and caters for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
The Nursery ensures that all children who attend are provided with the same opportunities and are celebrated for their individuality. The Baby Room, Toddler Room and Preschool are bright and divided into the 7 areas of learning to help children explore freely while learning. The setting provides activities which allow all children to develop self confidence whilst promoting a positive approach to learning. The nursery has a large outdoor area that is easily accessible from each room. The children also benefit from a large play hall with access to age appropriate equipment.
The Baby Room caters for up to 10 children aged 3 months – 2 years old and as a Nursery Nurse you will have sound knowledge of the EYFS Standards and provide stimulating activities. As a Key Worker you will be responsible for 6-8 children where you will provide a safe and enabling environment for the children to thrive and develop.
The successful candidate will be a positive and supportive Nursery Nurse to all staff, children and parents. You will also be expected to work 40 hours a week on a flexible rotational shift between the hours of 7:30 to 18:00.
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of 1 years working experience with babies
- Sound understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
- Ability to work effectively with others.
Your responsibilities include:
- Being a supportive, friendly and caring Nursery Nurse who can provide a stimulating environment for all babies in your care
- Changing nappies
- Bottle feeding and weaning experience
- Planning appropriate activities for babies to enable development
- To complete observations in order to track children’s progress
- Maintaining good quality relationships with parents and carers
- Attending staff and parent meetings
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Full Induction and on-going training
- Excellent transport links
If you are interested in the above position please contact us today!
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's