Nursery Nurse in Wandsworth
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse in Wandsworth|
|Salary:||£19,000 - £21,000|
|Contact Name:||Paris Kerwick|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 09:05|
StaffBank are recruiting on behalf of a nursery in Wandsworth to find an enthusiastic and motivated Nursery Nurse to join their fun and friendly team. As well as a competitive salary they have many other benefits including Perk box, an additional days holiday for birthday, and many opportunities to grow as a Nursery Practitioner.
This nursery is situated in Wandsworth is looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse for the 2 – 3 age Room. The nursery is operational 51 weeks of the year, closed over the Christmas break. They are open Monday – Friday 07:00 – 19:00 and cater for up to 96 children per day.
This nursery has been opened since 2016 but is part of a well-established chain. The nursery was designed to provide a spacious and stimulating environment from the age of three months to five years old. The nursery follows the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum but also has various laboratories to support children’s progression in performing arts, technology & science.
Exciting benefits include:
- 23 Days Holidays
- Uniform Provided
- An extra day holiday for Birthday
- An extra day Holiday for Christmas Shopping
- End of Year night out
- Perk box- this platform gives staff access to over 270 fantastic discounted perks which will provide financial, physical emotional wellbeing for our team
- An annual Awards Night event
- Training provided internally and with outside agencies
- 10% Staff Discount for own child
Your role will include:
- To work with management team to ensure nursery provides a friendly, caring and learning environment
- To respect and maintain confidentiality within the setting
- To ensure all Policies and Procedures are following through
- To assist in maintain a safe, clean and tidy rooms and equipment
- To ensure good hygiene is maintained at all times
- To induct, support and mentor new staff when needed
- To motivate team in your room
- To plan and prepare activities to develop all aspects of a child’s development with using the EYFS framework
- To ensure all development records and observations and up to date
- To ensure you communicate with staff and visitors in a friendly and efficient manner
- To Build and maintain good relationships with children and their parents.
All candidates must have:
- Full and relevant Level 3 qualification in Early Years
- Minimum of 2 years working as a Level 2
- Understanding of the role a key worker has
- Knowledge of child protection policies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **