Nursery Nurse - Level 2
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse - Level 2|
|Salary:||£16-17,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2017 13:06|
Nursery Nurse – Southfields
StaffBank Recruitment is working in partnership with a beautiful Nursery situated in Southfields who is looking for a Level 2 Nursery Nurse to join their dedicated team.
As the new Nursery Nurse with babies aged from 18 months to 5 year olds.
You will have the opportunity to study for a Level 3 in Childcare, which will be paid for by the nursery.
You will be responsible for key children, ensuring the children reach their highest potential throughout their time at the nursery.
The Nursery Nurse position will be working full time, all year round.
Exciting benefits include:
- £16,000 - £17,000 Dependant on qualifications and experience
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Local transport links nearby
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional Early Years training and support provided
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Childcare and Education or equivalent (and be willing to work towards a Level 3 in Childcare)
- At least 1 years’ experience within an Early Years setting as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Safeguarding
- The ability to work well within a team
- Good communication skills
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.