Nursery Nurse - Level 2 or 3 - Englefield Green, Surrey
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse - Level 2 or 3 - Englefield Green, Surrey|
|Location:||Englefield Green, Surrey|
|Salary:||£15-17,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2017 16:27|
A vibrant Nursery in the Englefield Green (TW20, Surrey) area is currently looking for an experienced Level 2 or Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team of experienced staff.
The setting is operational Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00, 51 weeks of the year and caters for 40 children between the ages 0 to 5 years.
Due to a recent increase in occupancy, the nursery is now looking for an additional member of their team and flexibility with which age group you will be working with.
If you have a preference to work with babies, toddlers or preschool, this is fine as there is flexibility to work with either age group.
The Nursery provides natural surroundings and a large outdoor space, which is designed to stimulate each child’s natural curiosity, exploration, play and imagination.
The role includes Key Worker responsibilities. All children will be supported with their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures. This role will require you to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
Responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for your Key Children’s observations and recording development
- Liaising with parents to share information and building positive relationships
- Presenting opportunities for all children to learn in accordance to the EYFS
- Having a clear knowledge of Health and Safety within the setting
- Supporting children with toileting and nappy changing
- Assisting with meal times and nap times
- Working as part of a team to ensure children’s routines are followed and their care needs are met
- Being a positive role model for the children
- Practicing good hygiene at all times and equipment is safe and well maintained for everyday use
- Attending parent and staff meetings
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £15,000 - £17,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's