Nursery Nurse - Level 3
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse - Level 3|
|Reference:||LC - 359|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 09:01|
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within a Nursery located in Chertsey, this position will suit someone that is able to drive. The Nursery was specifically designed to make the most of a young child’s exciting journey of discovery.
The nursery is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse, 36 hours a week over 4 days or 45 hours a week over 5 day with a salary of £9.50 per hour. The nursery caters for 224 children aged birth – 4 years from 07:30 – 18:30, 51 weeks of the year. Your role will include ensuring the safety and well-being of each and every individual child whilst helping them to achieve the best they can, they would like all of their children to flourish without fear of failure, to love and respect the people around them and to grow into confident, caring individuals.
The setting prides itself on its 9 specifically designed rooms for the different aged children so they can place more emphasis on each individual age group. The Nursery is situated on a large area of land allowing plenty of outdoor focus. Each rooms follows the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum, providing a wide variety of fun educational activities carried out daily to help develop all aspects of the children’s development.
- Continuous professional development
- Closed for a week at Christmas
- Team events and nights out
- 40% discount on certain stores
- Performance bonus
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged 0 months – 4 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **