Nursery Nurse needed in Stoke Newington
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse needed in Stoke Newington|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 14:43|
A well established Nursery in the heart of Stoke Newington is looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their Baby Room team. The Nursery cares for up to 48 children aged six months to five years and is open 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. They are open 49 weeks of the year, closing over Christmas and 2 weeks in August. The setting consists of three large rooms including a Baby, Toddler and Pre-School Room. which caters for ages 6 months to 5 years.
The Nursery sets out to respond to the uniqueness of every child by building positive relationships in an enabling environment, where staff can support children’s learning and development.
The position will be working with children aged 6 months to 18 months within the Baby Room and you will be responsible for up to five key children. Your role is to ensure that each child has the care and attention to ensure that they are comfortable in their environment. You will be required to work 40 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern.
Exciting benefits include:
- £17,500 per annum
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free uniform provided
- Opportunities for progression
- Local transport links
Your Role will include:
- Key Worker responsibilities including planning, observing and recording children’s development
- Ensuring routines are adhered to
- Planning age-appropriate activities linked to the EYFS and ensuring that all children in the Baby Room are comfortable in their environment
- Promoting and building positive relationships with parents/carers, children and colleagues
- Ensuring equipment is well maintained and safe to use and that good hygiene standards are practiced and safety procedures are enforced
- Maintaining awareness of current childcare practice and attending necessary training
- Assisting with nappy changing, weaning, meal and sleep times
All candidates must have:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
- At least 1 years experience working within an Early Years Setting
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's