Nursery Nurse needed in Tooting!
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse needed in Tooting!|
|Salary:||£17,000 per annum|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2017 09:39|
Day Nursery in Tooting are currently looking for a passionate Nursery Nurse to join their Baby Room. The setting is open 51 weeks of the year from 08:00 – 18:00 and closed over the Christmas break. They cater for up to 60 children aged between 3 months – 5 years with 9 children in the Baby Room.
The setting has three separate age based rooms each with access to their own enclosed garden. Learning through play and helping each child to become independent whilst building positive relationships are at the heart of the nursery’s philosophy. As well as following the EYFS the setting also offers additional activities such as French and dance lessons.
This position will be working with children aged 3 months – 18 months and you will be responsible for up to five key children ensuring that all observations are completed on a regular basis and daily reports given to parents. You along with the help of your team will be responsible for the effective delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage especially the Prime areas.
Exciting benefits include:
- £17,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Uniform provided
- Excellent transport links
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Discussing the children’s progress with their parents or guardians
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures throughout the setting
- Completing risk assessments within the room and the garden
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum
- Following individual weaning plans
- Completing two year checks
- Providing exciting activities for all the children
- Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Assisting and supporting other staff within the room
- Attending parent and staff meetings
- Following nappy changing routines
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience within an Early Years setting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's