Nursery Nurse - Part Time - Term Time Only
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse - Part Time - Term Time Only|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2017 14:42|
Nursery Nurse – Part time – Term time – Battersea
A well-established Nursery in Battersea is looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their Preschool room.
The Nursery school cares for up to 40 children aged between two to five years and is open 8am-12:30pm Monday to Friday. They are a term time only nursery school. The setting is open plan, where it is free flow for the children.
The Nursery is known to be a secure, nurturing environment in which children are able to flourish and grow as individuals. They want children to feel inspired to learn and provide stimulating and challenging experiences for them.
The position will be working with children from three to four years age group and you will have your own key group of up to 8 key children. Your role is to ensure that each child has the care and attention to ensure that they are comfortable in their environment.
You will be required to work from 8am until 12:30pm, Monday to Friday, Term time only.
Exciting benefits include:
- Salary is negotiable
- Term time only
- Part time hours
- Family run business
- Local transport links
- Constant internal training is promoted
Your Role will include:
- Key Worker responsibilities including planning, observing and recording children’s development
- Ensuring routines are adhered to
- Planning age-appropriate activities linked to the EYFS and ensuring that all children in the Preschool room are comfortable in their environment
- Promoting and building positive relationships with parents/carers, children and colleagues
- Ensuring equipment is well maintained and safe to use and that good hygiene standards are practiced and safety procedures are enforced
- Maintaining awareness of current childcare practice and attending necessary training
- Assisting with nappy changing, weaning, meal and sleep times
All candidates must have:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent or above
- Have experience of working as a Nursery Nurse within an Early Years Setting
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's