Nursery Nurse/Room Leader
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse/Room Leader|
|Salary:||£19,000 - £22,000|
|Reference:||AT - 258|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 11:49|
Are you a Senior Nursery Nurse/NVQ 3 Room Leader living in or around Twickenham?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a permanent candidate to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40 hours per week
- 30 children in setting
- 20 days’ holiday & 8 bank holidays
- Annual leave increase with the length of service
- Frequent promotion opportunities
- Extensive support for Higher Level qualifications
- Safeguarding, First Aid & Food Hygiene training
- New uniform provided
- Team building events throughout the year
- £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education or have at least one years’ experience working with an Early Years setting.
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- A passion for working with the under-fives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- An understanding of all nursery duties.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's