Nursery Nurse - Toddlers
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse - Toddlers|
|Salary:||£16-17,500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 16:15|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery in the Chingford area who is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team of experienced staff in the Toddler room.
The nursery caters for Babies, Toddlers and Pre-School. This Nursery provides outdoor trips, creative arts and a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities with age appropriate resources.
The nursery has a strong focus on being outdoors and has a forest school.
You will be based in the Toddler Room as the new Nursery Nurse, which caters for up to 18 children aged 2-3 years. The role includes Key Worker responsibilities. All children are to be supported with their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures.
You will be working on a full time basis, 40 hours per week, all year round (the nursery is closed over the Christmas period and bank holiday).
The setting is operational Monday to Friday 07:30 to 18:30, 51 weeks of the year and caters for 50 children between the ages 0 to 5 years.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working with Preschool as a Nursery Nurse
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £16,000 - £17,500 per annum
- Good transport links
- Free parking at the nursery
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
If you are interested in the above position please contact us today!
All positions are subject to Early Years reference checks and an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer.