|Job Title:||Nursery Nurses|
|Reference:||AT - 311|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 09:53|
Are you a Nursery Nurse living near Lewisham?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for permanent Level 3 candidates to join their team for the Baby Room.
This Setting is open Monday to Friday from 07:30-18:30, 51 weeks of the year for children aged 3 months - 5 years and caters for up to 123 children a day. The large building has 7 age-appropriate rooms with a large outdoor space with a wide-range of playground equipment. Extra curricular activities include tennis, football and French lessons, Yoga and multi-sports. They also have a sensory room and a sensory garden.
The Nursery is easily accessible by bus and train and is close to the local station. Positive relationships between parents and staff are encouraged at all times to ensure they maintain a positive co-operative environment for the best interests of the children. You will need to ensure the children are given the opportunity to carry out child led activities throughout their routine using the EYFS curriculum.
Salary & benefits include:
- £18,000-£19,000 pa
- 45 hours a week
- 5 days
- Additional Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience with babies is essential
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's