|Job Title:||Nursery Nurses|
|Salary:||£Salary: According to Age & Experience|
|Reference:||MM - 154|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Moss|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 14:20|
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Are you a Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a permanent position in the Nottingham area?
This established Outstanding nursery in Nottingham is looking for experienced and dedicated Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Nurses to join their setting. The Nursery is operational Monday-Friday 08:00-18:00, 51 weeks of the year (closed for one week at Christmas). The setting has generously proportioned rooms for babies, toddlers and older children aged 2, 3 and 4 years old that all practice the EYFS to develop the children to reach their highest potential. There are magnificent grounds where there are extensive outdoor learning facilities such as vegetable patch, digging area, mud kitchen, sensory area and a maintained area which help the children to learn about their outdoor environment.
Your role will be working with all ages, building relationships with parents, helping children with toilet training, to assist at meal times, day-to-day running of the nursery oom and to be a team player. You will need to show enthusiasm and your genuine passion for children.
All candidates must have:
- £Salary According to Qualification & Experience
- A NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare and Education
- At least at one years’ experience
- Ability to be part of a team
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Outstanding time keeping
- Training for all staff
- Work in a beautiful setting
- Plenty of parking spaces
- 28 days inc Bank holidays
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Ensuring that children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum
- Building and maintaining relationships with children and parents
If this does interest you, send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 8686 0100 for more details. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of our working hours.
**StaffBank are an Equal Opportunities Employer****This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years reference checks**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's