Nursery Nurses Needed in Northwood
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurses Needed in Northwood|
|Salary:||£15,000 - £19,000|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 15:53|
A Montessori Day Nursery in Northwood are looking for Nursery Nurses to join their Baby Room team. They are open 50 weeks of the year Monday to Friday from 07:30am to 18:00pm, catering for up to 80 children between the ages of ten months and five years.
The Nursery operates from a converted detached house with a large garden and well equipped classrooms. The Nurseries approach strongly encourages independence and trust, enabling children to feel comfortable in their environment and within themselves.
The position will be working with children aged ten months to eighteen months within the Baby Room and you will be responsible for up to six Key Children. You will be required to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern.
Exciting benefits include:
- £15,000- £19,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays (10 days kept for Nursery closures)
- Free Parking
- Both Mentor and Training Programmes provided
Your Role will include:
- Providing high quality care for children aged ten months to eighteen months old with a passionate and positive attitude in working with young children
- Key Worker responsibilities including planning, observing and recording children’s development in line with the EYFS and Montessori Method
- Settling new children and ensuring a comfortable and safe environment is provided
- Ensuring all Nursery routines and Policies are adhered to
- Promoting and building positive relationships with parents and carers
- Ensuring equipment is well maintained and safe to use and that good hygiene standards are practiced
- Assisting with weaning, meal and nap times & nappy changing
All candidates must have:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
- At least one year’s Nursery experience
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references** **StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's